“Children see magic because they look for it.”
That’s right. Children’s creativity knows no boundaries. They have vivid imaginations, which contrary to us, it comes pretty natural to them. Ideally, every parent encourages and provides even more opportunities for children to use their creativity.
Unfortunately, they often think by giving their children free time, they’re wasting opportunities for them to learn something useful. However, they tend to forget that this is how children develop their creative imagination.
The compilation of photos we’re about to show you, prove that the children’s logic is like no other.
1. “She’s upset because she can’t have the corn oil that she’s convinced is apple juice.”
2. Because you create your own happiness.
3. Simple as that. You gotta problem?
4. There’s a reason why we call dogs man’s best friend.
View this post on Instagram
Photo Credit: aussiesdoingthings
5. I wish it were that simple kid, I wish…
6. I bet that sticks.
7. This boy is going places.
8. “Asked the 2-year-old to brush his teeth and left him unsupervised…”
9. Is he wrong though?!
10. Should we call the police? Because that’s a crime right there kid.
11. “Since when is there a Christmas squid?”
12. Someone give this kid a medal.
13. “A birthday present from my 9-year-old.”- Fair enough.
I bet these pictures got you like “Can’t argue with that!”
Well, thank you, parents, for documenting your children’s best moments and sharing them with the world.