Pads to the rescue, and not only for the period time!
Being a girl comes along with the experience of that time of the month. Not only we have so much pain during the so-called moon time, but we also spend so much money on the sanitary things we need, such as pads, tampons, or menstrual cups and so on and so forth.
The best thing about pads is that you can use them not only for the red wedding but also in so many different ways that are not related to the period time. In the era that we are living in, the internet offers you so many ideas which you can turn into practice in the blink of the eye. The ideas don’t seek a lot of effort and you will end up with the best results there are.
Starting from the one crafty idea against corns to using them so you can freshen your clothes in the drawer.
1. Pads against corns
2. Pads for the uncomfortable bras
3. Pads to remove nail polish
4. Pads to avoid the feet odor
5. Pads to clean the spilled liquids
6. Pads to avoid sliding in high heels
7. Pads to protect your favorite sunglasses
8. Pads usage as a bandage
9. Pads to clean your phone screen
10. Pads to avoid armpit sweating
11. Pads to freshen your clothes
Have you ever tried any of the mentioned above? If yes, what did you think of them? If no, don’t hold back on opting for any of them since these ideas are very practical. In case you have any other idea, make sure to show them in the comments’ section below.