The website, located at http://www.metdaan.co/ is operated by Met Daan Limited trading as ‘Met Daan’ (“MetDaan”, “us” or “we”), a company incorporated in the Republic of Ireland (registered number 569157) and whose registered office is at First Floor Quayside House 1-2 Princes Street, Tralee Co.Kerry Ireland (we, us). We are a private limited company.
What we collect We may ask to collect the following information:
- e-mail address (for use to send you the daily MetDaan newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time)
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site metdaan.co (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We will implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, including requiring any third party to whom we disclose your personal information to implement similar safeguards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our sites and therefore any transmission is at your own risk.
IP addresses and Cookies.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Vendors
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to Met Daan and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings. (or by visiting aboutads.info.)