Time flies and with time a lot of things go through drastic changes. Some of the things only get better and renew, while, some of them get substituted by the rapid technology development.
As much as you might be thankful for living in the present days, there are some things which you would like to know what their purpose was when you see them around the internet. Take, for instance, the Floppy disk which if I’d show my little sister that, she’d think that is a 3D printed saving button. Well, wrong, sister! Try again later.
Even though some of the things we are about to show you below are now worthless, it is fun to know what they were used for long time ago and how they looked like. Hop on and hope you enjoy the read!
1. A TV with a VHS player built into it
2. A TV with a DVD player in it
3. See-through electronics
4. iPhone apps where you drank fake beer
5. iPhone apps where you could download a fake lighter
6. The flip phone and the Internet
7. Portable DVD players
8. Car phones
9. Those robot dogs that eventually died
10. Watches that lit up blue
11. Aggressively thick big screen TVs
12. Big Mouth Billy Bass
13. Netflix’s DVD service:
14. Hit Clips
15. The original iPod with buttons
16. Off-brand MP3 player that looked like this
17. That paper toss iPhone game
18. N64 rumble packs:
Such pictures really make one nostalgic and go back to how fast time flies!